Monday, May 1, 2017

Status: Frozen Throne

Death Knights of Acherus

I've received a lot of feedback from players over the months, and discussed a few details with guildmates that happened to be online, and reached a difficult decision.
Because building up a good, healthy RP guild takes time and energy that I don't have in the quantities I once did, I'll be putting this guild on ice (heh heh) for the time being.

Players on WrA do enjoy DK-centered RP, and that's fantastic, but a lot of players aren't willing to permanently move their characters from their guild homes.  That's totally understandable, and I sympathize.  I'm even moving Sodarien back to Selama Ashalanore for similar reasons.

Sodarien will still host DK RP events, from time to time, that will be advertised on the WrA forums and possibly outside sites.  Feel free to /friend Sodarien and say hi or ask about what's on the horizon!

Suffer well.
Commander Sodarien

No comments:

Post a Comment